Garth Turner just switched over to the Liberals.
A few quick notes
- He’s Dion’s problem now
- Doesn’t change the balance of power since Garth was independent
- Garth should have gone Green Party if he believed in action on the environment instead of Dion’s fiction.
- Another alpha personality who has a fixation on leadership lines up behind an unlikely man who isn’t one but has that title. That dam is going to break soon.
- No more “will he or won’t he” speculation
- from Garth’s townhall last year when he polled his constituents on what he should do:
- Resign your seat – zero
- Negotiate back into caucus – 17
- Join the Liberals – zero
- Go Green – 17
- Stay independent – 31
- PromisesKept.ca – Page not found (and never launched past the “coming soon” phase)
- Garth is releasing a new book in a few weeks. Sure to be a hot seller!
UPDATE: Blogging Tory RepoCreepo had advanced intel of Garth’s flirtation with the Halton Liberal riding association.